Friday, October 01, 2004

Commencing......

Finally..........

I finally found some time to do this thing call "blog."
I guess "je blogge finalement."

Et c'est tres facile.

But, HI.

I'm Tri (pronounced easily "tree"). I'm finding that it's quite a conversation piece at my University. I'm a freshmen this year (or in California....known as "frosh") and I'm clueless about my future. YAY! And my school's mascot is only a color.......it's odd.

I miss the comfort of familiarity in Texas. But love the chance to explore the newness of CA. People are generally interesting enough to talk to at least for the generic five-ten minutes. I'll be visiting San Francisco tomorrow. YAY!

Palo Alto is soooooooooo EXPENSIVE. College est tres cher.

Anyhow, I must leave you now. And let you make up the rest about me. Have fun.

(side note)......Emma! you can finally read me now. hahaha
I promise to be less boring.....even though I don't think I'm boring.
And I promise lots of dirt from my School. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Tri, college is just cut out right for you. it's all meeting new people and tallying up all the different types of people you are meeting and being excited about being diverse : P . for those of us who generally do not like people, college is not good.

your college is weird because they only have a color for a mascot.. and their article about it is all anal-retentive. i want you to go find the rooms with the rotating stages and take one over and spin it round and round. there is no me's at stanford! hahahaha

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home